Welcome to A Day In God’s Will.
We pray that you will be encouraged, uplifted and inspired as you read through the articles and utilise the resources on this website.
Imagine a world where the will of God for every individual is understood and embraced making it the source of direction and a desired reality.
We understand that everyone is in a different place in their spiritual journey and it is our hope and prayer that the contents of this website will help you along the way. We pay that we are able to encourage, uplift and inspire you through the expressions of God’s word.
To empower individuals, groups and nations embrace the fullness of life and reach their full potential by living each day according to the will of God and in doing so, making Him famous.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
The sole basis of our belief is in the Bible – the Old and New Testaments (66 books). We believe that the Bible was fully inspired by the Holy Spirit and it is the supreme and final authority on everything it speaks on.
We wholly affirm our belief in the Bible as follows:
- There is one true God, eternally existing in three persons – the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is God and that He is the living Word. He is the one who became flesh through His miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit and His Virgin birth. He is God and human united in one person.
- We belief that Jesus Christ was born and lived a sinless life and
- Jesus Christ is God, the living Word, who became flesh through His miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit and His virgin birth. Hence, He is perfect Deity and true humanity united in one person forever.
- We believe that Jesus Christ rose from the dead on the third day and ascended into heave and sat down at the right hand of God, continually making intercessions for us.
- We belief that we were originally created in the image of God, but we sinned by disobeying God. This sin separated us from God.
- We belief that for us to be connected back to God that we must be born again.
- We believe that salvation is only through Jesus Christ. We must accept Him as our Lord and saviour and belief that He is the son of God, who born, lived, died and was raised on the third day and ascended into heaven and is now seated on the right hand of God.
- When we become born again we receive the presence of the Holy Spirit within us.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit has come into the world to reveal ang glorify Jesus Christ. We believe He is the one who convicts and draws sinners to Jesus Christ, impacts new life to them and continually dwells within them from the moment of being born again until redemption day.
“The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit”. Philemon 1:25